Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Angel



I look at you now, sweet little angel,
and I cannot believe what i see.
You're looking back,  sweet little angel,
looking back and smiling at us.

It is such a surprise, my sweet little angel,
how happy you seem to be.

You are now growing, sweet little angel,
it causes us to feel as though
We've the greatest prize

Your  Mother had a garden,
a garden of the heart,
She planted all the good things
that gave you at your  life start

You are from your Mother's garden.
You are her legacy
And I hope today she feels the love
reflected back from you.

Because I appreciate
Being related to someone like you
This comes with loving thoughts
And warm wishes too

You are so dear to us
In so many ways
I'm wishing you the best
On this special day

Happy Birthday Little Big Jhonny
With Love

Iris and Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment